Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lemon Cool Whip Cookies



Well here goes my first post on my new blog. Of course, I wanted to start with something sweet because I have a major sweet tooth and I LOVE to bake. Unfortunately, most things I would like to try don't fit in my eating plan so I jump at the chance to bake delicious yet healthy things. I found this recipe recently and wanted to give it a try. Mostly because I have an addiction to cool whip and how could a cookie with cool whip as a main ingredient be bad!? In my opinion, a cookie for only two points plus is a great "deal" and they are quite delicious. I hope you enjoy them too!

Lemon Cool Whip Cookies

Ingredients

1 8 oz container Free Cool Whip
1 box lemon cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup powdered sugar

Instructions

1. In a large mixing bowl, blend the eggs and cool whip. Add the lemon cake mix and continue to blend well. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. The dough will be sticky.

2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

3. Place the powdered sugar in a small bowl. Drop a teaspoon of dough into the powdered sugar and roll to coat dough. Place on cookie sheet. Bake for 10-11 minutes and let cool. Enjoy!

Servings: 36 Cookies • Serving Size: 1 Cookie • Weight Watchers Points+ : 2


6 comments:

  1. These look delicious!!!! And I love the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Welcome to the food bloggers realm. I am excited to follow your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for checking out my blog. I hope you enjoy the recipes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to my father who stated to me regarding this blog, this website is in fact awesome.



    My weblog - african mango australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you! I LOVE these! So glad you shared.

    ReplyDelete