Monday, May 16, 2011

White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins

I want to start out with an apology. I apologize that there has not been a post or a new recipe in quite some time. My life has been a little crazy, but it has been good. My fiancé, Craig, was recently offered a job back in our home state. After a lot of discussing and praying, he decided to accept it! A week later, we loaded up a Penske truck and he moved the 600+ miles back home. I followed a few days later and now we are back! I've been job searching, interviewing, looking for a house, and wedding planning (the big day is only a little over 2 months away!). The past month has been a whirlwind but we are both really excited to be back!

I wanted to give you all a really great recipe as my apology for lack of posting in the past month so I decided to share this White Chocolate Raspberry Muffin recipe. As you may have noticed, there are a lot of berries at the grocery store and a lot of them are at a good price right now so it is an excellent time to make something with berries. These muffins are fantastic! Craig thought they were great and I hope you enjoy them too because they are "berry" delicious! :)


White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins

Ingredients

1 egg white
2 cups Heart Smart Reduced Fat Bisquick
1/3 cup sugar
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2/3 cup fat free skim milk
1/2 white chocolate chips
1 cup fresh raspberries

Instructions

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 12 muffin tin with cooking spray or line with 12 paper lines.

2. In medium bowl, beat egg white slightly. Stir in bisquick, sugar, vegetable oil, milk, and white chocolate chips until moistened. Gently stir in raspberries.

3. Divide muffin batter evenly among cups. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until done.

4. Cool 5 minutes and then remove from pan. Enjoy!

Servings: 12 muffins • Serving Size: 1 muffin • Weight Watchers Points+: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment